Transform Your Art Practice:
Show more art. Sell more art.
Achieve your dreams of a prosperous art career.
As seen in:
Most artists get stopped by the monster named NOT ENOUGH.
Do any of these sound familiar?
I do NOT have ENOUGH time.
if not now, when?
I do NOT have ENOUGH money.
if you don’t invest in your career, why would anyone invest in your work?
I’m NOT good ENOUGH.
confidence comes from
doing the work
If you’re feeling stopped, The Working Artist Masterclass was created to help you overcome your challenges and thrive.
Join me in The Working Artist and leave knowing:
How to be 100% more effective in your marketing.
How to attract exciting opportunities.
How to achieve the confidence of a working artist.
Selling Art is Not Selling Out
I want to take you on a professional journey with your art. But it’s gonna take work. That’s why I call my program ‘The Working Artist.’
If you want to be taken seriously in the art world, the journey starts by taking yourself seriously.
Through my step-by-step program and continued support through monthly Coaching Calls, I will be your guide.
“I have been doing art for years but the confidence and belief were not there. The Working Artist Masterclass has made such a difference to my career. It was the best thing I could have done. It was like a wake up call.”
What you'll learn:
- Why the way you approach art-world decision makers might be a waste of time, and what to do instead to make genuine connections.
- What the best galleries are really looking for.
- Get more sales with insider tactics that really work.
- Strategies for career longevity and growth.
- The simple mistake 90% of artists make when submitting proposals and why repeating it will doom you to failure.
- How to effortlessly write a business plan for artists who hate business plans.
- The secret habits of blue-chip artists that you can implement right now.
- Turn your website into a 24/7 sales and marketing machine.
- The best ways to use social media while keeping it fun.
- Surprising techniques busy artists use for managing their time.
- And much more!
“I’ve done several art-business courses. The Working Artist is by far the best online program I have worked with.”
How Much Is The Investment?
The Working Artist Masterclass
The Working Artist Core Modules
Your Artist Manifesto Workshop
Are You Pricing Your Art Wrong?
Your Brand and Your Website
Social Media for Working Artists
A Guided Meditation for Art-World Success
Your Story + Your Voice
Project Planning for Artist Brains
NFT Art and Cryptocurrency Bonus
Art Fair Essentials
Monthly Coaching Calls
YOUR PRICE: $888
If your budget allows, and you wish to meet with me privately for a consultation,
you might choose
The Working Artist Masterclass PLUS.
This includes ALL of The Working Artist Masterclass, PLUS a post-graduate private review and strategy session in which you can:
- Clarify priorities and career strategy
- Identify your audience
- Pinpoint the right opportunities and resources for you
- Receive insightful feedback on your materials
- Collaborate on your social media and branding approach
The Working Artist
Join the program that’s created the careers of thousands of artists around the world.
The Working Artist
Combine The Working Artist Masterclass with the Private Mentorship Program to focus your strategic career goals with invaluable personalized input from Crista Cloutier.
What’s Inside The Working Artist Masterclass?
- Begin with a powerful exercise to consider your legacy as an artist.
- Create effective marketing materials.
- Review your pricing strategy.
- Understand the professional responsibilities of working as an artist.
- Receive the secret weapon any artist can use to survive economic downturns.
- How to build important art-world relationships.
- Master valuable techniques to market your work.
- Learn the best way to win gallery representation.
- Discover the exploding world of opportunities for artists.
- Go even deeper into the business of art, including legalities and documentation.
- How to get art-world decision-makers to respond to your messages.
- Documenting your work the correct way.
- The best ways to tell people about your art.
- Develop your The Working Artist Kit. This vital kit will make a massive difference to your success.
- Create your strategic vision forward. Step by step, my method will take you from struggling to thriving.
- Learn powerful branding techniques and website formulas.
- Transform your approach to Social Media to truly connect.
- And in this module, I’ll give you a special tool for building your confidence…
- Learn how to speak about your work to anyone, anywhere. Even if you’re shy!
- Learn how to inventory your work like a pro.
- Banish overwhelm! Here’s you’ll put everything together with a proven project planning formula.
- This week includes a very special bonus program:
Art Fair Essentials is a comprehensive resource for art fairs and festivals. It includes a one-hour instructional video, checklists, and hours of interviews with art fair veterans and organizers, chock full of tips.
But wait! There’s MORE!
Each month you’ll be invited to join other Working Artists from around the world for Crista Cloutier’s Coaching Calls.
Continue to receive support even after you finish the course.
If you can’t make the calls, you can post your questions and Crista will record an answer for you.
...and The Working Artist Masterclass comes with a money-back guarantee.
I created The Working Artist Masterclass to be the most comprehensive and professional advice offered, so that artists can achieve results. In return, I expect the artists who work with me to do the work, giving your best by implementing the strategies I share.
So in order to be eligible for my 100% Money Back Guarantee, you must submit your completed workbooks within 2 weeks of the end of the course. In other words, I believe that if you do the work, you’ll succeed. But I can’t be responsible for artists who don’t really put in the effort. So that’s my deal. Give it your best shot and if it doesn’t work, you’ve got nothing to lose.
“I was afraid that I’d be paying for a reinforcement of things that I already knew or had learned in school. I certainly wrong about that!”