- You’ve found your balance between making art and sharing it.
- You feel clear about your future and you’re taking meaningful steps forward.
- You have clients and supporters who value your talent.
- Your work is recognized and rewarded.
And you’ll smile as you think of us, your trusted Artist Tribe. You’ll remember how we kept you on track and accountable. How we challenged you. How we supported you. How we held real space for you through growth and changes as you became the artist you envisioned.
“It was a small group but one of the most rewarding times I’ve spent with other artists. We learned so much and we got to know each other in a real way. I feel like I am a better person for having experienced this.” Mary Morgan, TX
“Working with Crista was an unexpectedly profound experience. She has a joy and a knowledge of art that’s rare to see in someone who has as much professional experience as she does.
Working with her is a meaningful way to take your artistic journey to the next level. It’s going to change you, whether you expect it to or not.” Laura Williams, Tennessee
- Set an intention toward your vision
- Share your work in ways that it’s truly seen
- Connect with a tribe of others who understand the unique challenges of the artist’s journey
- Learn to manage your time, your energy, and your money in beautiful new ways
- Enjoy the quest as you achieve your vision
“Working with Crista was amazing. She’s a wonderful person. Not only does she speak French, but she also speaks ART. She was able to guide me and helped me find a path to where my art is going to go.”
Billy Walker, BC Canada
BUT WAIT! THERE’S MORE!
Every artist who completes the Vision Quest will be invited to the South of France to come together in celebration.
“Working with Crista is well worth the time, the money, and the journey for any artist.
It was an amazing process. It taught me who I am as an artist. It affected my art practice in that it helped me to find more confidence in myself and my painting. It also showed me what decisions I needed to make in order to follow my highest creative path.” Mary Morgan, TX
- February 19, 25(Saturday)
- March 5, 19, 26
- April 1 (Saturday), 16, 23
- May 7
find your time here
The French celebration retreat is tentatively scheduled May 22 through 28th. More information to be shared later.
“I’ve worked with other coaches before but Crista really has a way of connecting and establishing trust. She created a safe environment for all of us in the group.
She taught us how to spread our wings and fly.” Kiki Jones, Hawaii
- I will show up with an open heart and mind for our time together, our one-on-one, and within the group.
- I will create meaningful experiences.
- I will share powerful tools that I’ve used myself.
- You will be seen and heard.
- You will be challenged to look at new ways of working.
- And I will offer the best care and guidance that my experience offers.
4 payments of $339 (monthly)