Next call: August 13th, 2020
If you have a question, do call in and ask Crista yourself.
If you can’t make the call, write your question in the comment field below (scroll to the bottom of the page).
– All questions should be posted at least 3 hours before the call to give Crista time to prepare. Questions posted later risk not being answered.
– Please do not post a question you intend to ask on the call.
– Please do not use this page to respond to other artists’ questions.
– If you are currently taking the course, only ask questions that we have covered. Jumping ahead will only confuse you.
– If you cannot find your local time in Greenwich Meantime, Google is your friend!
After the call we will post a link to a recording of the conversation on the Recordings Page.
1. Dial into the conference:
Dial-in Number: (855) 212-0212 – United States
Access Code: 309-846-424
International Dial-in Numbers: https://www.startmeeting.com/wall/crista/#international
Note that StartMeeting does not support Skype, so you might have issues if you dial in with Skype. We’ve found that using the keypad on your device, rather than the Skype dialpad helps.
2. Join the online meeting:
Online Meeting Link: https://join.startmeeting.com/crista
Online Meeting ID: crista
Note: The calls are audio only – please don’t use your webcams during the call.
-At the scheduled date and time of the meeting, dial into the conference line.
-When prompted, enter the Access Code followed by the pound key.
-To join the online meeting, click on the meeting link listed above and follow the prompts to join the meeting.
-For 24/7 customer service please call 877-553-1680 (This is for the Smart Meeting team – not The Working Artist team).
-When you are ready to ask Crista your question, hit *6 on your dialpad.
If you are unable to make the call, please post your question in the comment field below:
(you must be logged in to comment)