0. We'll cover a lot of ground in this chapter. Make notes!
Write down any adjectives that describe your attitude to selling YOUR work.
2. Where would you like to see your work one day?
It could be a museum, a book, a gallery, the lobby of a corporation, your Grandmother’s dining room wall, a private collection, or any place else that speaks to you.
First, visualize where your work will be. Make notes.
1. Where do you want to see your work?
2. What location do you want to see your work?
3. What place makes sense for who you are, what your work is about and what you hope to be doing?
3. Now visualize your clients.
Consider the following:
1. Where are they located?
2. What interests them?
3. What do they read?
4. Do they go to museums?
5. What kinds of organizations are they members of?
6. Where can you find them?
7. Where do you want them to see your work?