- Why the way you approach prospects might be a waste of time and what you need to do instead to connect with collectors and art-world decision makers
- What galleries really really want
- How to avoid disaster when pricing your work
- How to present your work so you always look professional
- The giant myth about artist contracts and the best way to negotiate with galleries
- The simple mistake 90% of artists make when submitting proposals and why repeating it will doom you to failure
- How the pros create a Working Artist Kit
- How to get more sales with secret tips that really work
- Why your website turns visitors away and how to make one that connects with viewers
- How to effortlessly write a business plan to create a career that feels right for you
- The secret habits of blue-chip artists that you can implement right now
- How to use social media in a way that feels like fun, not work
- How to stop missing out on sales and opportunities and connect with curators, gallerists, interior designers, corporate collectors and other art-world decision makers
And much more!
If you're ready to save time, money and frustration, if you're ready to make more sales and get your work in front of the right audience, then The Working Artist is the game-changer you've been waiting for.
In one day, The Working Artist taught me what would have taken me years to figure out on my own." -Mats Persson, Artist, iamapersson.com